Your trust is our greatest asset!
We will do everything we can to help your business achieve its goals!
The core financial statements of business are the Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss statements. These statements are the “report card” of your business. Accurately prepared financial statements are the starting point of measuring the performance of your business. They are essential for you, the owner, to know how the business is performing and where attention needs to be focused. We can handle the whole process of producing accurate financial statements, or we can assist you in preparing them.
We do the following:
- Reconcile your bank accounts.
- Enter the transactions for your credit cards.
- Maintain all of the detailed transaction ledgers required by your business.
- Track your depreciable assets and maintain a depreciation schedule.
- Track your payroll liabilities.
- Track your bank loans and credit card debt.
- Give you an accurate picture of how much profit or loss your business is generating.
- Sit down with you to discuss your business, identify its strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas you can improve on.
- Have your records ready for tax time.